Monday, May 21, 2012

GT in Hungary: Year 2

Dear Friends of the Georgia Tech Study Abroad Program: Leadership and Social Innovation,

New summer - new blog (mainly because I can't figure out how to move the old blog to the cool new site with templates I do want to use). Good thing my job does not depend on how tech-savvy I am (not).

Onto more interesting facts: this year's program is lucky to have seven wonderful Tech students, a very diverse (and cool) group of Yellow Jackets.These students belong to four different nations, and represent three different colleges at Tech, which, for a group of this size, is pretty impressive.

You will have the chance to hear from each of them during the next five weeks, so I will let them introduce themselves when the time is right.

For now just a quick hello, and hope you will enjoy the journey with us as we discover the sometimes confusing, but always rewarding topic of social entrepreneurship.

Jó utat!





No comments:

Post a Comment